I suggest you ...

Allow Developers and Users to communicate with each other.

It would be great if there could be a communication tool for developers and their customers for comments, fixes, help, feedback, etc. Maybe some kind of forum, per app or per developer.

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Streets Of BostonStreets Of Boston shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin KrischikMartin Krischik commented  · 

@aloe: I already got a Review suggesting developing another applications.

Reviews are often used for Bug-reports, Feature-Requests and whatever else. But they are unsuitable for it. Most importantly: They are one way communication.

Two way communication is desperately needed.

• Noel CowerNoel Cower commented  · 

I'm still waiting on something like this from the Market, so if AppBrain opens up a way for me to communicate with users, I think that'd be great.

• Jens ZalzalaJens Zalzala commented  · 

This would be great. It seems like people always ask questions in the reviews, and there's no good way to reply.

• aloealoe commented  · 

while its a nice idea it does have the possible problem of flooding. IE someone messaging dev through one app in order to suggest an app to create.

• RageRage commented  · 

I would love to suggest an app to devs! I have some ideas but no experience in programming.

• newyorkgregnewyorkgreg commented  · 

This idea is great. It is much better than users communicating by the review system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base