I suggest you ...

let me bookmark apps i may wish to download later

I'm new here. I have no android phone yet. But even if I had one I'd like to be able to bookmark apps while surfing on my laptop so that later on, when I actually get my phone (or in the case of when I have a phone, when I am connected to wifi at home) i can check them out. Currently, when i try and add an app to a list it complains that I don't have the appbrain app installed. I know!

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chatpoldiechatpoldie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JPJP commented  · 

You can make a list and add them to it. They now have an Add to List bar available. Perhaps this is old news, but I'm just discovering the feedback forum and made one of my own requests. I use this list feature a lot.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

I would definitely love to see this functionality as well!

• tgitgi commented  · 

Another case when this would be REALLY handy is when phone is already crammed full of apps (brushing the "low memory" warning at times) and you spot a useful (possible) choice of an app, but can't possibly install it right now without botching up your phone.

I've noticed apps many times and thought to myself "wow, I ought to try that one (sometime), but can't right now". Making a note of the app's name for later (manually) just never seems to happen (sure, sometimes, but not often enough).

Make it easy to "bookmark" an app for later, then come back to it whenever. If I were a developer, I'd REALLY be in favor of anything that might get me another customer, and I'd hate to miss out on what might be the one and only chance for a user to see my app, but then postpone a trial install (and then they never get back to it because they forgot, or they can't remember enough details to successfully find the app again).

Feedback and Knowledge Base